Vs > Selagoncy
Red Bluff, California vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Red Bluff, California vs Trenton, On, Canada
Red Bluff, California vs State University, Ms, Usa
Red Bluff, California vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Red Bluff, California vs Assab, Eritrea
Selagoncy vs Low Head, Australia
Selagoncy vs David City, Ne, Usa
Selagoncy vs Mombetsu, Japan
Selagoncy vs Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa
Hay River, Nt vs Chlef
Santuck, Sc vs Sliac
Ghedi vs Richmond, Virginia
Ajan vs Maniwaki, Qc
- The distance between Red Bluff, California, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 7,243 km or 4,501 mi.
- To reach Red Bluff, California in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 44.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Red Bluff, California bearing 158.3° or SSE .
- Red Bluff, California has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Red Bluff, California is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 30.8 °C (55.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.8 °C (62.6°F) less in Red Bluff, California. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 271.4 mm (10.7 in) more which is equivalent to 271.4 l/m² (6.66 US gal/ft²) or 2,714,000 l/ha (290,145 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26° higher in Red Bluff, California than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Red Bluff, California relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Red Bluff, California
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Red Bluff, California vs Udon Thani, Thailand
Red Bluff, California vs Inchon, North Korea
Red Bluff, California vs Alghero, Italy
Red Bluff, California vs El Carano, Colombia
Selagoncy vs Poznan, Poland
Selagoncy vs Treviso, Italy
Selagoncy vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Selagoncy vs Osaka, Japan
Beja vs Essaouira
Cardiff, Wales vs Punta Indio
Miliana vs Higuey
Tokyo vs Laurel, Md
Red Bluff, California vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Red Bluff, California
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 399.3 kms (248.1 miles) NNW
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 323 kms (200.7 miles) N
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) WNW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 39.1 kms (24.3 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) SSW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) S
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) N
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 385.2 kms (239.4 miles) ENE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 27 kms (16.8 miles) SE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) ESE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 192.7 kms (119.8 miles) SSE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) S
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 240 kms (149.2 miles) S
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy